What types of payment do you accept
We accept Mastercard, Visa and Verve at the moment
How do I start shopping online
- Search for your desired product. when you have found a Product to buy, please click on "add to cart" button. This will add your Product to a "shopping cart".
- To change what’s in your shopping cart at any time, click on shopping cart icon.
- To remove a Product from your shopping cart, click "remove" button.
- To add more Products to your shopping cart, click on "continue shopping".
- To pay for the Products in your shopping cart at any time, click "check out" button
When you click the "check out" button, you will be asked to provide various information necessary to process your order and deliver the Product(s) to you.
You can provide this information by filling in the fields requested on the screen.
To shop with greater ease with us online, register one-time to save your details so that you will not have to re-enter your personal information again on your next session.
Do I need to register and set up an account to shop
How do I register as a seller on Dumarto.com
In order to register as a vendor, click here fill a simple registration form. Your vendor account will be created immediately.
How do I list my products
Once your are registered as a vendor, an online shop will be created for you. You will also be given access to online panels through which you can easily manage your listings.
Who can sell on Dumarto Marketplace
To sell on Dumarto Marketplace, you should be able to meet following criteria
- You should be based in Nigeria.
- You can only sell new and genuine products.
- You can be any of the following: Manufacturer, Wholesaler, Distributor, and retailer.
- You can only sell products made by Nigerian manufacturers and entrepreneurs
I don't have a website, can I still sell on Dumarto Marketplace?
You don't need a website to start selling on Dumarto.com. All you would have to do is list your products and start selling.
I have an ecommerce website, do i still need to sell on Dumarto Marketplace
Selling on dumarto.com gives you access to huge customer base thereby getting your products across to thousands of people all over the world.
Will a customer know that he or she is purchasing from me on dumarto.com
Your online store, created immediately after registering as a vendor will have your brand name, logo, banner and other detail.Your brand name will be indicated on our product pages and offer listing pages.
Can I sell outside Nigeria through Dumarto Marketplace
At this time, shipments is only allowed within Nigeria.
What are the commission charges
Listing of products is absolutely free. There is no charge for listing your catalogue online. You only pay a small commission for what you sell. The commission currently pegged at 1.5% for all category.
How do I track my Order
An email will be sent to you once your order(s) are shipped. Tracking code will also be sent to you to enable you confirm the status of your orders from our logistics partners.
How can I cancel my order
If you decide to cancel your order you can contact our customer service department and they will assist you in doing so. Send an email to [email protected] Please note that orders can only be cancelled before they have shipped.
How long will it take to receive my order
Orders are shipped within 1-3 business days after it is placed. The length of time in which you receive your order will depend majorly on the location of the shipping address. Generally, it takes 3-7 business days.